- About us
- Online retreat
- Message Board
- Podcasts & videos
- Bring the Good News
- Everyone Loves A Wedding
- Light Brings Joy
- What is Cathlics on Call? A Perspective from a Recent Participant
Megan Graves is a 2011 CoC alumna and a Sophomore at Dominican University, majoring in Pastoral Ministry and minoring in Theology and Social Justice and Civic Engagement. Megan is a Resident Assistant in the dormitories at Dominican, she is actively involved in University Ministry as core area leader of the Student Leaders and Ministers group in University Ministry, as well as being a part of the Liturgical Choir, and Students for Peace and Justice.
Contributions from Megan Graves
“As he passed by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting their nets into the sea; they were fishermen. Jesus said to them,'Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men.' Then they abandoned their nets and followed him” (MK 1:14-20).
February 2, 2012
From March 3-10, 2012 CoC alumna Megan Graves participated in a service trip to Haiti, sponsored by her school, Dominican University Chicago. Megan would like to share this reflection with you, together with some impressions from her friends.
May 31, 2012
Scripture Reflection for the Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time (October 7, 2012)
Scripture Readings: Genesis 2:18-24 Psalm 128:1-6 Hebrews 2:9-11 Mark 10:2-16
“Therefore what God has joined together,no human being must separate.” (Mk 10:9)
October 4, 2012
- June 13, 2013: The Power of Forgiveness
- June 7, 2013: Finding Compassion, Love and Hope
- June 7, 2013: Called by Compassion
- May 28, 2013: The Gift of Communion
- Our Co-Sponsors
- May 22, 2013: Bowled Over and Caught Up!
- May 16, 2013: Don't you wonder what really happened?
- May 10, 2013: Letting Go and Moving On